RunFest is about immersing yourself for two days in running. You know how sometimes people’s eyes glaze over when you start talking about shoes or trails or training or how you felt on your latest run? This won’t happen at RunFest! You’ll be among your people, people who understand. Two full days and a night of everything trail running. The chance to hang out and learn from some of the best in the world – Jono Wyatt and Sally McRae – as well as meet Barefoot Ted, one of the true heroes of the ‘Born To Run’ book. Plus much, much more. There’s nothing quite like this in New Zealand, and we promise you’ll leave with inspiration and appreciation for the joy you get from running.
You’ll leave a better runner. You’ll leave full of inspiration. And you’ll leave with a bunch of new running friends.
RunFest full pass
2-day pass $250 (GST inc)
Saturday evening meal – $35 (Held at Third Eye pub. Drinks not included)
Note: The full pass does NOT include Saturday evening meal. Tickets for the meal need to be purchased separately at the time of registration.
Single day pass
Saturday or Sunday pass $149 (GST inc)
Individual workshops $45-55 (GST inc)
Can’t attend the full weekend or a full day? You can attend individual workshops.
Reel Wild Movie Night
Movie night pass $45 (GST inc)
Six amazing trail running movies in one sitting!
What’s included in the full pass?
In addition to inspiration, education and exhilaration, attendance at RunFest will give you:
- full access to all talks and our amazing speakers
- practical, focused workshops with Jonathan Wyatt, Sally McRae, Barefoot Ted, James Kuegler…and more!
- lunch, morning and afternoon teas for both days
- the complete and amazing Reel Wild Night mini-film festival
- the chance to hang out with other people who share your running passion
- instant and long-lasting credibility as a runner
- an increase in your running experience of up to 23% (no guarantee)
Have a group of you who’d like to attend RunFest? Buy 9 tickets, and you’ll get the 10th free! Contact us for more information on this.